A Book of Abstracts containing abstracts of all lectures and posters will be distributed to all participants upon registration at the Conference desk.
Abstract Preparation Guidelines:
- Abstracts should be prepared in Microsoft Word 2003 format only.
- Title is in bold Times New Roman (14 point), with the initial letter capitalized.
- Authors start on a new line. Family name is placed after the first and middle name. Underline the name of the presenting author. [11 point, Times New Roman]
- Affiliations start on a new line and must include the authors’ institutions and mailing addresses. [11 point, Times New Roman, italics]
- E-mail address of the presenting author starts on a new line. [11 point, Times New Roman]
- Main text starts on a new line and single-spaced. Insert single blank-line spacing ?between paragraphs. [11 point, Times New Roman]
- References start on a new line. [11 point, Times New Roman]
- Insert single line-spacing below the title, authors, and affiliations, and E-mail. Each abstract should fit into a single page of A4 (210 mm x 297 mm), including main text, figures, tables, and references, with 2.5 cm margins at the top, left and right sides, and the bottom.
- PDF version of the abstract should be also sent for the case of formatting problems.
- Submitted abstracts are the final and not further modified. So please follow the above guidelines as closely as possible.
- Please download the APES2012 abstract template for preparation.