APES2012 Young Scientist Award:
As a continuation of APES traditions, APES2012 Young Scientist Award will be established to provide support to scientists at the beginning of their careers. Award will be made for excellence involving EPR in any field covered by physics, materials science, chemistry, biology and medicine. It is proposed to make two awards of RMB 5000 towards expenses involved in attending APES2012. The Awardees will also be presented with a Certificate and a Citation describing the work for which the award has been made.
Please download the Application Form for APES2012 Young Scientist Award. Applications should be submitted between May 1 ~ June 30, 2012.
Notes on APES2012 Young Scientist Award:
1. Participants at APES2012 who have held a PhD degree in 2007 or later will be eligible to apply for an APES2012 Young Scientist Award. Please send a curriculum vitae including a list of publications and the names of three referees, who may be consulted by the Selection Committee, along with the application form to the Secretary General of APES2012.
2. The Selection Committee will be nominated by LOC.
3. The Selection Committee reserves the right to make no award.
4. Awards will be only be made if the awardees present their works in the meeting orally.
5. These guidelines are subject to change.
APES2012 Travel Bursaries:
Limited funds will be available to help students and post-docs in attending APES2012. The bursaries will only be paid if the granted applicants present their works in person at the meeting either orally or as a poster.
Please download the Application Form for APES2012 Travel Bursaries. Applications should be submitted between May 1 ~ June 30, 2012 along with the abstract.
Notes on APES2012 Travel Bursaries:
1. APES2012 Travel Bursaries will be available to currently-enrolled graduate students or early career EPR scientists who have received their doctoral degrees in 2009 or later. Please send the document of your current status (a copy of the diploma or a letter of verification from a department chairperson or faculty/research advisor) along with the application form to the Secretary General of APES2012.
2. The selected applicants will be awarded up to RMB 2000. The actual amount of award will reflect the distance from the venue.
3. Applications from all regions are welcome. However, preferences will be given to the applicants from countries other than Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, US, and Europe.
4. These guidelines are subject to change.
APES2012 Poster Awards:
Limited funds will be available to encourage students and post-docs to present their works in APES2012. The awards will only be paid if the students or post-docs present their posters in person at the meeting.
Notes on APES2012 Poster Awards:
1. The recipients of APES2012 Poster Award will be selected during the meeting by the referees nominated by LOC.
2. The recipients will be awarded up to RMB 1500.
3. These guidelines are subject to change.